Helps relieve pain and radiating symptoms (sciatica) in the legs and tingling in the arms or hands. We price these treatment at $50 per 15 minute treatment.
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression is probably the last low back and neck pain treatment you will ever need. And you can forget about popping toxic pills, struggling through exercise programs…and… unnecessary and risky surgery… because with this amazing new technology - for most people - they are a thing of the past. You're about to discover the most powerful state-of-the-art technology available for:
- Spinal Arthritis (Degenerative Disc Disease)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Acute/Chronic Low
- Back & Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Herniated/Bulging Discs
This treatment is FDA cleared and has been clinically proven with an 86% success rate!
A very important note: This treatment has been successful with even the most severe cases… even when NOTHINGelse has worked. Even after failed surgery.
What Are Treatments Like?
- After being fitted with an automatic support system, the spinal decompression system slowly elevates you. You are lying face up. The automatic shoulder support system helps to stabilize your upper body.
- The advanced computer system automatically adjusts to the proper angle of distraction, a special system acts as a fulcrum to the angle of pull, allowing us to target specific areas in your back or neck that are causing your pain and symptoms.
- The distractive forces utilize a logarithmic curve to avoid proprioceptor response, which would create muscle spasm.
- Patients describe the treatment as a gentle, painless, intermittent pulling of your neck. Many patients actually fall asleep during treatment!
How Long Are Treatments And How Many Do You Need?
Patients typically undergo 15 to 30 treatments sessions. Each treatment last between 15-30 minutes. This, of course, depends on your individual case and is determined by a thorough evaluation. It is important to note that many patients get substantial, immediate relief after just a few treatments, some after just one. The really good news is… this is not something you have to continue to do for the rest of your life! So it is not a big commitment.